Most of you may feel that it is very difficult to get back to deleted messages from an Android SIM but there is still a ray of hope. The cloud storage capabilities of the Android OS help you in getting back your lost data if you have saved it on the internal or external memory of your phone. However, some people prefer to go by the old-fashioned way of storing SMS and contacts info on the SIM memory. If by any case you end up deleting the data present on your Android SIM, you may not know how to get it back.
First of all, you should be aware of the fact that you will be able to get deleted data back only if that area of SIM memory has not overwritten by new data. Till now there is no way to get back overwritten SMS or contacts. Here are steps on getting back deleted messages from your Android SIM:
1. Buy a memory card reader that can also SIM cards. You can purchase it from any local electronics shop or you can even buy it online.
2. Insert the SIM card into the SIM slot on your memory card reader and then connect the device to your computer. Your computer should be able to detect the SIM card to continue with the further steps.
3. In order to get back any deleted data from your SMI card, you will need dedicated software for it. If you search online, you will be able to find special software such as SIM Recovery that can easily read data present on your SIM. These software may not be available for free. The software should be able to read the SIM.
4. On the software, you will be able to find appropriate option to get back deleted text messages and contacts. People usually use such software only retrieve deleted data. So, finding such software that such a feature won’t be difficult.
5. Once you find the deleted data, you will be able to retrieve all of it. You will only find those data that have not been overwritten.